the kids

the kids
Janneke, Coriauna, Zevakiah, Malachi

Monday, June 7, 2010

Introduction

Well, I am Jesica. I go by Jezebel k Calvin online mainly bc I think the name is cool. I am 29 years old, I have 4 children, 4 cats, and a 95lb lap dog. I recently gave my 2 weeks notice at work and am in the process of looking for new work and seeking out more schooling. I am not sure how well that will work out since I don't stick to the same thing for long. I love change. I move once a year and change my hair almost monthly. I am always wanting to do something differant. I am moving... haha... out to Wasilla. I have been in Anchorage since I was 18 years old... 11 years... phew... time for some change. Open yard... and neighbors somewhat far away. It will be great. My children are: Janneke (pronounced Yonicka) she just turned 10 years old. Coriauna just turned 8 years old (I recently adopted her March 3rd... she also happens to be half sister to Janneke) Zevakiah is 5 and Malachi just turned 4. 3 out of the 4 of them are born in May. Zevakiah is my odd ball born in March. I love my kids, which is why I stopped doing inhome childcare. I worked at home and lived at home for almost 8 years... it was time to move on. I have been at Sears the last year and have completely loved it up until the last 3 weeks when it turned into junior high all over again. I was in junior high once and don't need to go through it again in my near 30's... hence the 2 weeks notice. I love photography and bead work and scrapbooking. if I could make a living off of making things... I so would. I did sell bead work at one point in time... but like I said earlier I don't stick with the same thing long. I go back to it every 6 or so months but I need a break. I am very impulsive, sensative, emotional, hyper, out going, etc... etc... etc... I love being on the go. I wake up in the morning and get ready within 10-20 minutes and I want to go... don't care where just want to go. Night time I want to be home... I am a home body for the most part... but I like to be on the go wether it's the gym or just going to Target to let the kids pick $5. movie. At the moment it's almost 230am and I am super uber tired... but this blog thing seems kinda nifty... however my super soft feather pillow and Ty Pennington comforter is calling my name... so for tonight I am going to call my rambling to an end and figure more of this nifty blog stuff out tomorrow afternoon... since most likly I will be sleeping in. good night for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment